Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, January 19, 2018

Update Cobra's Cesspool entering editing stages

Well Joes and Janes,

     I was a little behind schedule, but I think there is still a chance that I can get book two completed by month's end.  I typed the last words of the epilogue this afternoon.  Major "Bulletproof" Morris is quoted as saying:
"Things just got interesting."
     This is true in more ways than one!  I am now moving on to editing the 300 plus pages.  The current novel is a bit lengthier than I originally imagined, being close to a 70K word count, and is broken up into 23 chapters.  I'm thinking that something will change here and, I will end up with an even 24 chapters, but we will have to wait and see.
     If I can edit two chapters a day between now and the end of January, that will give everyone a February release date on KindleWorlds.  I am quite happy with the progression of the series and cannot wait to get it out to you ALL of you to read.  The overall tone of this book is much darker and serious. I have done a lot of background research to present you with a more rugged and realistic account.  Armed and Dangerous sets the stage and is a much more light-hearted read.  Cobra's Cesspool  tackles more serious societal problems and leaves room for further developments in Book three, currently untitled.

Thanks for reading,
Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment