Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Absolutely Love this Image!!


One of my all time favorite dragons has always been Tiamat.  As far back as I can remember, I looked forward to Saturday morning cartoons just to catch a glimpse of this majestic and powerful beauty.  Possessing the breath weapons of all the evil dragon species, Tiamat was the considered to be the mother of all the chromatic, or colored, dragons and lived in the Dragon's graveyard according to the 80s cartoon series.  I spent years trying to track down an original LJN Tiamat toy and a "Dragon of the Month" Tiamat pewter figurine to add to my personal collection, which thanks to ebay, I did some time in the late 1990s, and to this day they are still some of my prized pieces. (that and my shield shooters, cavefisher and the Knickerbocker LOTR Ring Wraith and Charger, but that's a story for another day!)  It is great to see "Wizards of the Coast" giving some love to this awesome monster once again with gaming modules, stories and magnificent art work.  Hope you enjoy my short tribute.
Cheers!
Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment