Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Checking in

 I have been really busy as the world has fallen into chaos over the last 15 months or so.  A lot has happened that has not only been out of my control, but the control of everyone else as well.  I have lost family members, much like a lot of you, to this horrible pandemic.  I have felt alone, depressed, and enraged by the restrictions placed upon our world, jobs, home life, etc.  As a result, my writing has been virtually nonexistent.  I have not padded a thought in my blog, to a manuscript, or even read a book in over a year.  Well that's not completely true, I read one pleasurable book from my favorite author, but that is all.  So, I guess what I am really doing here is checking in with all of you.

How has your pandemic-based life been?  Feel free to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment