Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

update

 Hello everyone,

I know it has been a while since I regularly posted on this page.  Truth be told, life has been tough.  And before you start with your criticism, I know, everyone's life has been.  And I just want to let everyone who has been popping in to read posts and chapters from my previous books that I appreciate each and every one of you.

This COVID-19 epidemic has really turned the US, no wait the world onto its side. Remote teaching, losing my second longtime job, family deaths, and my mental health struggles have prevented me from being literarily productive.  The words, ideas, and stories are still there, but the desire, time, and enthusiasm have been greatly hindered.  I know this is by no means an excuse, but I felt that I owed you all an explanation.  

Thank you for reading my work and I promise there is more to come.

Cheers!

Drakov 

No comments:

Post a Comment