Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, August 4, 2023

Book 2 in the Lancer Revival Series has a name, Chaos Rising!"

Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since I've posted anything here.  I guess that the goings-on of life have gotten in the way.  The past five years have been rather depressing.  I have lost my mother, mother-in-law, first dog, and most recently, my dad.  COVID lockdown and the backlash of virtual teaching have made my day job more challenging and less fulfilling.  I have been in a deep funk since losing my dad unexpectedly in December. Nevertheless, writing has been far from my desire.  The good news is that I am slowly moving forward and have regained the desire to write again.  Many of you have read my fantasy novel, The End of Realms which was meant to be the first book in a series, but unfortunately, I lost the desire to continue writing after its less-than-stellar launch.  But much like any author, we write because the stories are in us and they need to be told. So, I have recently rekindled my writing, and Jeff, Draconeth, Mamatar, and Debra are back for an even more epic story. 

Book two has a Title!!!  Chaos Rising and believe me the title alone hints at a lot.  I have penned 54 pages so far and have been adding words daily.  If all continues to go well I am hopeful that I will be seeking beta readers in the next four months.  

Anyways, thank you for checking in on me and I will have more to share soon.

Cheers,

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment