Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, December 8, 2017

Just visited Nikki Sixx at his Book Signing

      OK so I'm a huge Motley Crue and Sixx A.M. fan as is my wife (in fact she's a bigger one). So over the past four years or so, we have had the honor and privilege to me Nikki Sixx a bunch of times.  Tonight we decided to pay him a visit at his book signing in Ridgewood, NJ at Bookends. The Heroin Diaries is celebrated its 10th anniversary and has been one of the inspirations for my current G.I.Joe novel Cobra's Cesspool.  Drug addiction, but now more than ever heroin addiction is on the uprise in the USA once again.  Thank you Nikki for seeing us tonight and thank you for providing me with some writing inspiration.  You're a rock star, a hero and a legend. 
So, one author to another.  Rock On my Brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment