Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Hello, and welcome to my author page.

Hello All,

     I've been looking at page views over the past several months and have been both pleased and overwhelmed!  Individual blog postings are tracked differently than overall page views.  (I know a little weird)  Anyways, I have had over 7500 page views over the past several months from individuals in the US, Ukraine, Germany, France, Poland, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Brazil, Peru and Hungary. (who knew?)
     Each of you has had an opportunity to learn a little bit about me and my manuscripts and I hope that you have enjoyed them. I in turn would like to know a little bit about you and what you enjoy in terms of hobbies, literature, etc.  If possible, I would like to hear some of your general opinions on the chapters and excerpts I have shared or my current G.I.Joe novels previously available on KindleWorlds.
     Please don't be shy.  I would love the opportunity to get to know each of my readers better and in the process become a better author.
Cheers!

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of the post is a link to all the chapters in "Enter the Headhunters," Book 2 in the series. These are the first two books in what will be a three-book story arc.

Cheers!
Drakov

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @drakovkinski

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 1

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 2

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 3

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 4

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 5

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 6

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 7

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 8

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 9

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 10

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 11

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 12

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 13

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 14

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 15

Armed and Dangerous Chapter 16

Armed and Dangerous Epilogue

Follow the link below to get to Book II "Enter the Headhunters"

"Enter the Headhunters" Book II Chapters

1 comment:

  1. Hey Drakov. My name is Andy and I'm from Wales, across the pond as we say.I am an Action Force fan and grew up with the Red Shadows as my primary villain. I am a comic book junkie and like transformers, magic the gathering and video-gaming. I have enjoyed both of your G.I.Joe novels, but would like to see some more international characters. Have you considered expanding upon the Red shadows faction? What about including some Euro Tiger Force?

    ReplyDelete