Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Last night's dream

     So, I had a very strange dream last night, but one I have had before in a similar form.  I dreamed about finding dead pet reptiles in my house.  Apparently in my dream, I had forgotten to feed them for close to three months and they were located in several different tanks.  One tank had water in it and there were two dead lizards, but also one that was really emaciated, but still alive that I saved.  Another tank had two dead turtles in it. Which appeared dehydrated and dead for quite some time but didn't smell. Another tank had several dead lizards, but two or three that were still alive and in really bad shape.  I provided food for the surviving reptiles and managed to save a few others.  Mainly a rather withered turtle in a tank with only a small puddle of water. I removed and buried the ones that had died in the backyard.
     I have had a similar dream before that involved an enclosed tank in which I apparently had left five different lizards for over a month without care and surprisingly, most of them were still alive.  I am trying to find out what it all means, as I have had reptiles for pets in the past that have passed away.  I currently care for two bearded dragons as pets.  And coincidentally, I did a blog post on Tiamat yesterday.  So, is my subconscious simply replaying the thoughts of the day and memories of the past? Or is there some hidden subconscious meaning yet to be revealed?
     I guess only time will tell....Thoughts anyone?

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment