Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

FSS 7.0

I have been supporting Fun Publications efforts to release Modern era G.I.Joe figures to collectors for roughly twenty years.  I own every convention set except the very first one and have attended several JoeCons over the years.  Most memorable being Providence RI 2010, New Orleans LA 2012  Denver CO 2016.
This year I will be making the trek to Chatanooga TN for what appears to be the final Official GIJOE convention.

I have been enjoying the previews of FSS 7 so far.

General Hawk

Cobra Commander

Dusty and Sandstorm

Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment