Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, November 29, 2018

G.I.Joe series

Hello all,
     I will be releasing four chapters over the next week for you to peruse as we work our way into the development of the DEF and the establishment of the Headhunters. 
     "A war is possibly brewing between the upstart Headhunters organization and the Dreadnoks.  Speckle in the threat of the feds, and the ever-lurking Cobra terrorist organization lurking in the shadows, and things are really heating up. Be sure to check back daily between 8 and 9a.m. EST for new posts.
     As always, Thanks for your support.  Without you as my readers, I would only be entertaining myself.
Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment