Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Eve

     It's the day before Turkey Day and a seemingly long weekend, I may actually have a little extra time for creative writing.  Well, scratch that.  Just found out that my wife is no longer going to visit her friend this afternoon so, there goes my extra writing time.  Well, maybe not entirely, but we shall see.  I utterly amazes me sometimes because no matter how many days I have off, I never seem to get the extra time to do what I would like to do.  Some people might call that marriage.  Regardless, I wouldn't want it any other way. I've been single, married, single and married again, and as much as I like to complain about it, I enjoy being married than alone.  So, with the spirit of the holidays and family in mind. 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Gobble gobble turkey time!

Drakov




No comments:

Post a Comment