Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Errand Day

     As the title implies, today I will  be running a few errands in order to catch up with my busy life.  Having a few days off, even if only partially due to the second job, allows me a little time for creativity.  I will be spending at least an hour in the Mercedes dealership for a recall on my wife's C300.  Apparently there is a problem with the electronic starter solenoid that can result in the car catching fire.  An easy fix according to them, but this remains to be seen.
    The time afforded to me by waiting will allow me to spend some time writing and editing Kindleworlds Novel 2, "Cobra's Cesspool." I am looking to have this novel occupy at least 250 pages which would be an improvement over Book 1 "Armed and Dangerous," which was only about 150 pages.  I am unsure where I want this book to end and Book 3, "Untitled," to pick up.  I guess only time will tell.
     If you are actually reading any of this, please leave me a comment.  Would love to hear from you.
Cheers!
Drakov

1 comment:

  1. Update:
    Actual time at the dealership was roughly two hours and twenty minutes. Over the course of that time I sampled every complimentary coffee beverage from vanilla espresso, to cafe mocha, and a late cappuccino. Edited close to forty pages on my laptop and made it to work with ten minutes to spare. Overall, a win.

    ReplyDelete