Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

G.I.Joe International Convention Goes Live Tomorrow in Chattanooga, TN

Well, fellow Yo Joers!
   The final International G.I.Joe convention kicks off tomorrow and although I will not be there in body, I will be there in spirit and through text messages and youtube videos.
I had really hoped that dates could have fallen differently, but in reality, I am ending up with a really awesome New Home!  And a place to display my Joe and Cobra collections.
     What I will not be able to do is appear at the final Kindle worlds panel with Don, Wes, and the others.  So I am going to do one final plug of my two-part G.I.Joe series featuring Armed and Dangerous and the Headhunters.  So if you are looking for a good read over the weekend or on your four or more hour flight, please check them out here:

Armed and Dangerous Book 1

Enter the Headhunters

Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment