Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to the official Drakov Kinski Author Page!

     I have been writing sci-fi and fantasy novels for several years now.  My current passion lies with contributing to the G.I.Joe genre on Kindleworlds.  Growing up as a child of the 80's and 90's, I had the distinct privilege of being exposed to what I consider to be the "Golden Age of Imagination."  Saturday morning cartoons, ABC After School Specials, the Worlds of Hanna Barbera, Filmation, Sunbow,  Rankin-Bass and the World of Sid and Marty Kroft just to name a few.   I grew up with such cartoon icons as G.I.Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Dungeons and Dragons and classics like Looney Tunes, Battle of the Planets, Mighty Mouse and Tom and Jerry.  All of these intellectual properties have influenced my imagination over the years and helped to create many of the characters that appear in my books today. 
      So, if you are feeling a little nostalgic or just looking for a place to geek out to the past, welcome to my blog.  I look forward to getting to know many of you and hope you can join me on my fantastic journey as an author.

Cheers!

Drakov Kinski

No comments:

Post a Comment