Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, March 23, 2018

Book Two Update (delayed again)

Hello everyone,
    I would like to apologize for:
 1. My lack of blog posts and
 2. Not releasing my second book at the promised time.

     As we all know, life has a unique way of rearing its ugly head and getting in the way of the best laid plans.  An issue with my current living situation, has caused the wife and I to go in search of a new home with greener pastures.  As a result of this and a tight timeline, my writing time has been greatly reduced.  It is also crunch time so to speak at the school with April Benchmarks, end of the 3rd marking period, and the end of the school year fast approaching. 
    Believe me, I know it's no excuse and have been doing what I can in terms of editing when time permits, like during jury duty two weeks ago. (Almost wish I had to go back on the second day)  My new G.I.Joe book is currently going by the title "Enter the Headhunters" and will feature several well-known as well as some obscure Joe and Cobra characters.  Expect cameos by Ghost Bear, HeartWrencher, Wraith, Tracker and Law and Order to name a few.  There will be returning favorites and continuing story lines started in my first title, "Armed and Dangerous." (Kindleworlds 2017)
    Current word count is  up around 77,640 and counting; with close to 400 pages of  action packed scenarios.  Current editing has me around page 282 with over a hundred pages to go.  Work has been slow, but ultimately, I want to provide my fans with a much deeper novel than the first installment in the series.  "Enter the Headhunters" will feature more mature themes. Expect a darker story with more realism.  Expect some of the quirkiness of the Sunbow characters, but more importantly expect a story that will leave you wanting to read more.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I will see some of you in Chattanooga for JoeCon 2018.

Cheers!
Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment