Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

"The End of Realms" Update

Hi all.
     As some of you may already know, I write G.I.Joe novels under the Kindleworlds banner, but some of you may not know that I was primarily a fantasy writer before writing Joe fiction.  dabbling in the world of orcs, dragons, and the undead. Speaking of this topic, I have been developing a fantasy novel over the past few years as a side project.  The story first came to me years ago and started as a thirty-seven-page handwritten short story in my late teens.  Today it has taken on a life of its own and blossomed into a full-length fantasy adventure.
     The story centers around Jeff Larson, an average teenager with a hot set of wheels, who by a series of supernatural events, ends up becoming the next Golden Lancer in a parallel world populated by magical creatures and mythical races.  His mentor a dwarf mage, named Mamatar, takes him under his tutelage and introduces him to his family's hidden heritage. With no clue how to become a weapon-wielding hero, he is in for one wild ride!
     This is just a quick introduction to whet your appetite. "Why bring it up you say?"  Well, I have taken a huge step forward with the story and submitted part of it to a professional editing service for critique.  If all goes well, I would expect this work to be ready for publishing in the new year.  I will provide a book excerpt when the editor releases it to me.  Thanks for reading.
Cheers!

Drakov


How does one successfully fight off a solitary
        bulette? What about a mating pair in a threatened
        environment? This battle and others await you in:
  "The End of Realms."


No comments:

Post a Comment