Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Fantasy novel, "The End of Realms," possibly moving forward

Hello all,
       Great prospective news.  I received a letter from a publishing company regarding a recent query letter.  An Indie company I will not name presently has expressed an interest in reading my entire manuscript.  I have in turn provided it to them for review.  One of three things can happen from this point moving forward:
     1.  The manuscript can still be rejected.
     2.   It will be accepted pending recommended revisions.
     3.   It will be accepted "as is" with edits.

Either way, it is an exciting time for me as an author and I can not thank my audience, friends, and family enough for their support.  Here's to staying positive.

Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment