Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, February 1, 2019

Book Three

Hello everyone,
     I have been busy as of late in terms of my writing.  I am working through final revisions on my fantasy novel, "The End of Realms," and will hopefully be getting my query and sample chapters out to prospective publishers in the next week or so.  But since all work and no play makes Drakov a dull boy,  I have also been indulging myself in some fun-filled G.I.Joe fan fiction.  I have decided that even though Kindle worlds is no more, I will still be writing the third book in "the Armed and Dangerous" trilogy.  The current title for this WIP is Society's Cesspool, and you guessed it.  It will be picking up right where "Enter the Headhunters," left off.

     The DEF task force has been called out to investigate a recent hit on the Vargus Syndicate, a powerful drug cartel prominent in the tri-state area.  All the team has to go on is some blurry surveillance footage and spent bullet casings engraved with the initials HH and DHM.  The stage is set for an epic turf war on American soil.  Will anyone be able to stop the Headman and his band of ruthless Headhunters?  And what of the super secretive Cobra organization slithering in the background?  Only time will tell in this action-packed conclusion to the series.

     The story has been coming together nicely with roughly three chapters already written and my fingers have not been able to keep up with the thoughts running through my mind.  If all goes well and time permits in my busy schedule, I envision this new book being available by early August.  I will post more information on this and my other projects as it becomes available.

     As always, thanks for your support because without each and every one of you reading these stories, I would be nothing more than an unknown, but highly-entertained unread author.

Cheers,

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment