Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

New Home Official

     Well, we are officially homeowners.  At the expense of canceling my trip to the last official GIJOE convention happening this weekend, I am happy to say that our new home is awesome!  The closing was a little hectic but completed. Double moving went off well and most of our items are already unpacked and I am close to getting ready to unpack and decorate my new GIJOE/collectibles room.  In addition, I have a full basement for my HO scale trains and an official sound booth in the works for my VO recordings. 
Life is great!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment