Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Well This is Disappointing

     So here is the news.  Amazon Kindle Worlds is coming to an abrupt ending.  As a result, any and all G.I.Joe fanfiction will no longer be available for purchase after August 29th, and will cease to exist.  The final day for submission of works is today May 16th, as of tomorrow, no new submission will be accepted. 
     I have uploaded book two, Enter the Headhunters, with the slim possibility that it may actually be published, if only for the next three months.  I am truly distraught by this unforeseen turn of events, and will be turning to traditional publishing avenues after today.
     I will include any updates as they become available, and I hope to have a link to book 2 to share here.  If not, I will be uploading chapters to my blog over the next several weeks so that my fans can enjoy what I have envisioned.

Thank you to all who have supported me.

Cheers!
Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment