Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, May 4, 2018

Enter the Headhunters

Hello All,
     I have been working diligently to complete my third proofread of "Enter the Headhunters."  I am trying to be as thorough as possible, but a combination of being a PARCC test proctor, and more importantly, my dad being admitted to the ER for heart problems, has set me back a little.  I am currently about 25% through my final edits and have already written the book synopsis.
Please just bear with me.
Thank you everyone who has reached out to me with well wishes.  They are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment