Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Available Today "Enter the Headhunters."

OK Everyone,
     Today is the day!!!  And I am very excited.  Even if only for a short time, as KindleWorlds will be shutting down at the end of August, I felt the obligation and desire to get this out to my audience.  I needed to share this story and it covers a topic of great importance in society today, the opioid epidemic.  I hope you all enjoy it and if you purchase it, it will continue to exist in your ebook library long after KW ceases to exist.

Cheers!

Drakov

Book 2: Enter the Headhunters


No comments:

Post a Comment