Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, April 19, 2018

G.I.Joe Convention Chattanooga June 2018

     Well, it appears that some of the forces that be are working with me and others are against me.  In our quest to find a new forever home, I am happy to say (fingers crossed) that my wife and I will be closing on our new home in mid June.  And as happy as I am about this, it has thus prevented me from attending the Final JoeCon in Chattanooga.  With the closing date hovering between June 14th and the 21st there is no way that I can do both.  So, as much as I would like to see all my friends, hang out and talk Joe, buy convention exclusives and the like, there is no way that I can do both.  As a result, yesterday with a heavy heart, I cancelled my flight, hotel reservation, and switched my convention set to "Home Front Hero" status.  I am hopeful that some of my friends will be able to hook me up with the exclusives, but I am not holding my breath.
    Hope everyone has a great time!

Cheers

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment