Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Thursday, February 22, 2018

What on Earth TV series, My New Addiction

     So, I recently discovered this television series due to the fact that the Winter Olympics have crippled new showings of some of my regular viewings over the past two weeks. With nothing for my DVR to record, I was forced to explore channels and shows that I had not viewed before.  I discovered the "What on Earth" series on the Science Go channel.  They were running a half day marathon so to speak this past Sunday, and I recorded eight consecutive shows.

 Image result for What on earth
What on Earth



     The episodes are roughly an hour in length, and cover information gathered about four to six odd photographs captured by the 4000 satellites orbiting above the Earth.  Scientists and other special investigators use the odd images to determine their cause.  This leads the viewer to many unique and previously unheard of world locations.
    As a fictional writer, I have found some of the information presented to be worthy of story inclusion.  Just to divulge some topics:  evidence of previous villages removed from the Earth, unexplained animal convergences, strange colored bodies of water, signs of civilization in uninhabited regions of the world, and unknown wreckage found on land or underwater.  I absolutely love this type of X-files type show, but only this is real.
   I highly recommend the series for anyone looking for some obscure information on the unknown.
Follow the link to view some of the series.


Cheers!
Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment