Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Monday, January 22, 2018

Possible Title Change for book two.

Hello Joes and Janes,

     So I have been working on the edits for my second G.I.Joe novel in the Armed and Dangerous series, and am starting to think the title is not befitting the material.  I originally entitled the work Cobra's Cesspool with the assumption that I would be focusing on the backstory of Cesspool and his company's involvement with Cobra.  Although the story does dive into the character of  Doctor Vincent D'Alleva, I am not yet ready for his biologically-induced transformation by this book's end.  I now envision that happening further on into book 3.  Therefore, I am considering a title change and reserving Cobra's Cesspool as the working book 3 title.  My current WIP  really focuses more on the emergence of the Headman and his band of organized drug dealers the Headhunters, and the need for the DEF.
As a result: I am contemplating renaming this book, "Enter the Headhunters."

Would love to get your thoughts on this.

Cheers!

Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment