Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Friday, December 22, 2017

Writing in Jamaica

Hello All!
      I hope and trust that we are all having a wonderful and blessed holiday season thus far.  With the timer steadily ticking down to both Christmas and the new year, I thought I would take this opportunity to wish you and your families a joyous, safe, healthy and happy countdown to the holidays!
     We all have so much to be thankful for, that we often take for granted.  The roof over our heads, the refrigerator and cabinets full of food, the automobile that we drive, and the income we are receiving, wherever it may be coming from.  Many of us at times focus more on what we don't have, and forget everything that we do have.  I myself, like many, have much more than many families worldwide. Much more than my parents had at my age, and much, much more than my grandparents and their parents.
     My biggest blessing truly comes in the form of family, friends and pets.  If we have these, we are truly rich in spirit and soul.  I do not know where I would be today without the love, support and encouragement that I have received and continue to get from the important people in my life.
    As the title states, I will actually be taking a vacation with my wonderful wife shortly after Christmas.  We will be spending some much needed rest and relaxation on the tropical island of Jamaica.  One of the best things about going on vacation is I will have extra time to do what I love doing which is writing.  With no other real obligations, other than deciding when to wake up and what to eat during the day, I will have plenty of extra time to let my creative juices flow.
     I am currently 262 pages into "Cobra's Cesspool," which is roughly four chapters from completion.  The sun and fun will allow me to devote extra hours to writing and editing and keep me on track to releasing  book two by the mid to end of January 2018.
     Thank you to my readers and supporters, and I hope to see many of you in Chattanooga, TN for JoeCon 2018.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Your Friend,
Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment