Blog Archive

Armed and Dangerous Book 1 and 2 "Links to all chapters"

Below you will find chronological links to all 17 Chapters of "Armed and Dangerous," A G.I.Joe Origins Story.  At the bottom of th...

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Annual Christmas Viewing List

     Although I try to be as creative as possible with my spare time, I feel I would not be the writer I am today if it were not for some of my television viewing habits over the years.  As I have made note of in a previous blog entry, 80s cartoons played an enormous role in the development of my imagination and in helping to fuel my inner child.
     The holidays have always been an inspirational time for me as well in terms of classic viewing content.  Every December, my wife and I have a ritual in terms of what we watch; my wife more-so than I in terms of days and number of viewings.  I thought I would take this time to list some of the movies and animated specials that I simply must watch each holiday season.  So, here goes.  Feel free to comment on or add to this compilation.  Enjoy! as these are in no particular order.

1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. Disney's A Christmas Carol 2009
3. Elf
4. A Nightmare Before Christmas
5. The Christmas Toy
6. A Muppet's Family Christmas
7. Nestor the Long-eared Donkey
8. Krampus
9. Gremlins
10. Christmas with the Kranks
11. A Glo-Friends Christmas
12. Mickey's Christmas Carol
13. Disney's Prep and Landing
14. The Santa Clause
15. The Christmas Raccoons
16. He-man and She-ra's Holiday special
17. Cobra Klaws are Coming to Town
18. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
19. The Life and Adventures of Santa Clause
20. Little Rascal's Christmas Special
21. The Polar Express
22. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

Let me know your thoughts.
Cheers!
Drakov


No comments:

Post a Comment